Monday, January 16, 2017

Lust Have It Jan 2017

Morning lovelies!

Omg, we're back!  Happy 2017, i hope the year is treating you well so far.  We've had a less than perfect few weeks, the husbeasts grandfather passed away boxing day, so we've raced up for the funeral and spent a couple of days with his gran, and, AND, we're moving!  Husbeast is discharging from the defence force in a month, and as we're currently in a defence property, we need to move.  So we've been house hunting, and we have one 2 streets up.  So now we're busy getting ready for that.

Phew!

But, back to topic.  My lhi box is here!  It's the 16th, they took money on the 7th?  I think.  And it's here!  I'm actually really excited, after the last month it's really nice to get a bag of goodies just for me.
 As you can see, the tea is here!  It smells really nice.

 Unani Dermo Defense Face Mask-$24.90-full size

This is a mask you apply for 10 min, 1-2 times a week.  It's clear!  Smells lovely, main ingredient is aloe.  I'm not a big mask person, but this I'm happy to try out.

 Ofra eyeshadow (godet refill)-$16.60-full size

Now, I'll preface this by saying lhi don't class this as a full size.  But it's a full size refill, the case has 4g of product and this is 4g.  To me that's full size.

It can be used wet or dry, it's nicely pigmented, and swatched smoothly.  I got the colour Plastic, a champagne-y colour.

 OPI Shatter nail polish-$13.85-full size

I'm going to be a bit fussy over this. When this was released it was $19.95, as per most OPI colours.  But, it was released almost 5.5 years ago.  OPI gets awfully cheap the older they get, to the point where they end up at reject shop.  So i highly doubt it's worth as much as LHI say, but i couldn't find it anywhere, so we'll run with it.

But, I'm in love!  Mine's in Super Bass, a gorgeous sparkly magenta.  And i love the shatter effect.  I own nothing like it, so I'm happy.

 Burt's Bees lipstick-$19.95-full size

This month's sneak peek.  These lipsticks have things like moringa and raspberry seed oil (somebody really presses raspberry seeds?  What a thankless task) for moisture.  And it smells ok.

I got the colour tulip tide, which Burt's bees classes as a berry/plum, but it's a nice pink.  And i love the packaging!

 Marsk eyeliner-$26-full size

A 'surprise' eyeliner, subscribers will either get an ETC eyeliner or a Marsk one.  I got a Marsk one in Pitch Black, which despite the name isn't the blackest of black eyeliner.  But it's organic, and went on smoothly.

Burt's Bees lipstick, Ofra eyeshadow, Marsk eyeliner
OPI nailpolish

Total value-$101.30

Wow, i must say I'm impressed with LHI this month.  It's my favourite type of box, very makeup heavy, so it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but i love it.  And everything is in my colours.

Anyway, I'd better continue getting this house ready for our big move.  I have a couple of things I'll be posting in the next couple of days, so I'll be in touch soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment